Sunday, 28 September 2014
Disjunctions, Conjunctions and More...
Its week three, and the material is accumulating quickly. We are dealing with more complicated statements packed with more symbols, which can sometimes take a lengthily period to fully grasp. But thats mathematical logic for you.
I personally found this current set of tutorial problems to be more challenging than the former. There were a few questions that confused me initially, and of which I struggled to obtain the correct solution. For example, one of the problems that I found difficult at first, was question 1 (f.) which asked to rewrite the following symbolically "No course has more than two prerequisites."
In relation to Assignment 1, I am about half way done. There were a few questions here and there that I skipped and will definitely come back to later. To write up the document, I'm using Texmaker. I've been writing documents using Latex for some time, and over that time I've noticed that two Latex Editors I really enjoy are Texmaker and Vim with Latex suite. Although, I often prefer Texmaker simply because its more user friendly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment